Troubleshooting of Abnormal Noise during the Operation of Bucket Elevator
When operating bucket elevator, do you know how to trouble shoot if there is abnormal noise? Here, PK Machinery will analysis it and hope it can help you.
1. The base plate and chain bucket of bucket elevator collide with each other: adjust the take-up device of base in order to stretch the chain.
2. The driving shaft and driven shaft key is flabby, the sprocket is drift, chain bucket collides with casing: the position of sprocket needs to be adjusted and the key needs to be stretched.
3. The guide plate collides with chain bucket: readjust the position of guide plate.
4. There are some materials mingled in the guide plate and chain bucket: enlarge the inputs angle of material inside the base.
5. The failure bearing causes inflexible operation of bucket elevator: the bearing need to be replaced.
6. The pieces of materials or other objects stuck in the casing: stop the operation of bucket elevator and remove the materials.
7. Gear profile of sprocket (driving and driven sprocket) is abnormal: correct the gear profile of sprocket or replaced driving sprocket.
8. Gear profile of driving sprocket and chain is out of order: the sprocket gear profile needs to be corrected.
9. Drive chain idling: adjust the length of chain.
10. The casing is not installed properly: the full length of vertical alignment of casing needs to be adjusted.