5 Considerable Points in Bucket Elevator Design
Bucket elevator can be preferably used in many industries, so know selection of bucket elevator is an important part. What are precautions during bucket elevator selection process? They are summarized as follows:
1. Generally, bucket elevator tape can be divided into ordinary and heat- resistant belt of wire rope. Ordinary belt of wire rope is suitable for material with temperature below 80 ℃, while heat-resistant wire rope tape applies to material with temperature below 120 ℃.
2. Taking uneven feeding material and material block size into account, lift amount of margin should be larger when selecting bucket elevator.
3. There is no need that setting a separate foundation in the head casing of bucket elevator. Users may indicate whether you need a maintenance platform according to the real working condition.
4. If you select bucket elevator type, please provide the following parameters: desired height, material type, particle size, density, temperature, feeding device name, etc.
5. If it is transported coal ash materials, please make sure that bucket speed should be less than 1.3 m / sec, and the transmission part should make extra design.